Your purchase (store, online, and other official Hush Puppies Philippines outlets) is subject to these terms and conditions of sale.
Hush Puppies Philippines implements the following policies and guidelines that apply to all our products. You, the customer, have the right to quality items from us and we make sure that each item sold complies with local quality guidelines and policies.
With that being said, you also have the responsibility to comply with our terms and also to be kept up to date with any future changes that our policies have as we publish them on this website.
If you have any further inquiries, you may contact us through:
General Guidelines for All Items
- Please take note that all item/s sold are FINAL.
Unless under further inspection by the company or any of our authorized store associates or representatives that the item sold is damaged due to factory defect or any other valid reason.
- Damaged items due to unintended use are not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- There is a limited warranty for all purchased items (in-store, online, purchased from official third party outlets, discounted, full-priced)
- All limited warranty claims are subject for further evaluation and approval by the company or any of our authorized store associates or representatives
- Please keep your copy of the official receipt for any further concerns you may have regarding your purchased items
- There are different guidelines in terms of Return and Exchange for items bought in-store and online. Please refer to Hush Puppies Philippines’ Return and Exchange Policy for more information.